Hello, wholesale buyers! We deliver on Tuesdays and Fridays to florists and floral designers in the Baltimore-DC area, and we're so grateful for your interest in what we're growing! It is our goal to make your lives easier, so please do let us know how we can do that better!
To apply for a wholesale account: Please submit the green form at the bottom of the page so we can add you to our contacts and give you access to our Wholesale site. After that:
- Look for an email from Kim with the passcode to our Wholesale site, where we share the details, quantities, colors, and pricing of flowers that are available or coming soon.
- Availability is updated on Sundays by 5pm and adjusted throughout the week. We will email you on Sundays to let you know the Wholesale site has been updated.
If you have questions, don't hesitate to email Kim or call/text her at 443-744-1782.
To order for Tuesday or Friday delivery to the Baltimore-DC area:
- Apply for a Wholesale account by following the steps above.
- Watch your email on Sunday evenings for notice that our Wholesale site has been updated.
- Order online for delivery Friday of the current week or Tuesday of the following week. **Please, please place your orders no later than 6AM the day prior to your preferred delivery date (so we can do the best job harvesting and conditioning your flowers).
- First-time deliveries, we'll give you a call first to set a delivery window and talk through anything we should know.
To place a standing order for Tuesday or Friday delivery: No problem. Let's talk! Email Kim or call/text her at 443-744-1782 to talk through what you have in mind—e.g., number of bunches or dollar value, percentage of focals/fillers/foliage.
If you're planning for a future event, please email Kim with your needs, color palette, and/or inspiration photos. Mother Nature is ultimately in charge over here, but we will do our best to predict availability for that date. And we can keep you up to date as your event nears.