Bouquet SubscriptionsRegular price $150.00
Imagine your table filled with colors and scents of the freshest farm flowers from spring through fall! We deliver to your doorstep contact free!
As a subscriber, your weekly bouquet will be the largest and most special bouquet we create, handcrafted just for you with 20+ stems grown here on the farm, wrapped in Kraft paper, and ready for you to divide, rearrange, or enjoy in your favorite vase or vessel as is.
You can expect different flowers and color combinations throughout the growing season, reflecting the best of what the farm has to offer that week in the most complementary mixes. There will be delicate poppies and ranunculus in spring, bright sunflowers and celosia in summer, striking dahlias and chrysanthemums in fall, and so much more.
You'll recognize many flowers we grow, and some will hopefully be new to you. That's the fun! Check out what we're growing >>
The photos on the left, courtesy of flower farmer extraordinaire Erin Benzakein, are great representations of the types of bouquets you can expect. This is our first growing season, so next year: our own photos!
Things to know
- Subscription season is April 9-October 15 (28 weeks); start anytime!
- Subscriptions are 4-week packages, and they renew automatically for additional 4-week packages until you pause, cancel, or the season ends.
- We deliver on Fridays to the address you enter when checking out. Right now, we deliver to addresses within 15 miles of Ellicott City.
- We'll email on Thursdays to remind you to put out the flower bucket we provide at your first delivery (or another container with water where we can leave your flowers).
- If you expect to be away and unable to enjoy your bouquet, please ask a friend or neighbor to swing by your house for it. Because we're a very small operation here at the farm, it's really tough to accommodate changing schedules. Thank you for understanding.
- If the season ends and we haven't fulfilled your final 4-week subscription, we'll settle up with either a partial refund or additional bouquet(s), weather depending.
- Wondering how to keep your flowers fresh once delivered? See our page Caring for Your Cut Flowers. It's really simple stuff.
- We need your feedback! This is our first growing season, and we would be especially grateful to hear the ways we can improve your subscription. Call or email anytime.
Questions? Ideas? Suggestions? Be in touch! 443-744-1782 or email@example.com
Thank you for supporting local farms and local flowers!